Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Nailed It!!!

That day when I went for karaoke, I never expect myself to nailed 3 songs perfectly:

1. Sia's Chandelier
2. Raymond Lam's Let's Get Wet
3. Linkin Park's In The End (not so perfect for this)

That satisfaction I get from singing chandelier was the best I would say... Like totally hit the note as what I want... Perfectly... Totally love it... I am so gonna sing this song again for every karaoke session lolz...

Let's Get Wet was unexpectedly good, especially when I sang it without the singer's vocal (in other words, music only)... Somehow, I nailed this song perfectly as well xD

In The End is usually the rapping part that is the most challenging to me because I do not clearly know the lyrics except their chorus part... I accidentally slipped out of the rapping tune because I was not able to catch up with the rapping but I think that was fine because overall, I did great I think :P

I guess when I sang my first song, Perfume's Relax In The City was like a warmup for me... To be frank, there is no way I can change my voice like Perfume... That's impossible =.=
It sounded totally disappointing at first but I had chandelier to pull me up again... Woooo hoooo that feeling ahahahahahahaha!!!



I think I am qualified to be a singer lololololz...

No comments:

Post a Comment