Sunday, October 25, 2015

Not Depressed But Dull...

My dull life is back... You know when there is a period where you have nothing to look forward to... To be frank I am supposed to be happy or excited as my last day is getting nearer... However, even if I changed to my new job, I got a feeling that my life would be the same until I really move out and stay alone... I really can't see any drastic changes in my life unless I am not staying with my family... As time goes by, my thoughts of living alone seems to get stronger and I just can't control it at all... Not to say that I hate them but things just doesn't feel comfortable like this... All I can say right now is I will just move on till I found a home that I can afford and start a new chapter of my life...



Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment