Saturday, October 10, 2015

Live A Life With Joy...

Saw a very inspirational quote:

We don't live to work, pay bills and die...

Somehow, it is very important that the money you earned should be spent on something you really love and not just merely for bills or loans or etc etc etc... Consider it as a self comforting/award for achieving something in your life so far... For me, besides gaming related things, a sweet and lovely relaxing vacation will eases my soul... Was looking forward to another trip and I am so excited just thinking about it xD

Now I am still thinking if I should start my new job earlier or I should just take a long break before starting my new job... Hmmmm... Another dilemma strikes me now =.=

Nevertheless, I am just looking forward to these few months until early December :)



I'mmmmmmmm gonnna swinggggggg from the chandelierrrrrrr~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment