Wednesday, October 14, 2015

No Surprises...

At first I thought that my resignation can be kept until like maybe a month before my last day... But somehow, it just goes out so fast that most of them knows about it... Is it that hard to keep this a secret??? Hmmm...

Anyway, I just notice that my heart is really no longer in this current company... I felt so demotivated to move on and just hope that my last day comes earlier... There are too much bad things happening during my resignation period... I really tried very hard to leave the positive impression before my last day but it seems like negative things keeps rolling down to my life... Come on for God sake... When I wanted to leave a good impression, all those fucking shit things keep occuring... How am I supposed to move on like this??? How do I keep my positive impression like this??? To be frank, I am not asking good things to happen... I just want it to be peaceful all along... Am I asking too much???

My leave was postponed due to pack schedules that I have to keep up with... And this incident makes it sound like I was the one in fault for causing the trouble and I deserved to postpone my leave??? This is important and that is important and you expect to settle these 2 things up before I can take my leave again??? I think my limitation of being a nice guy has just over the boiling point... I guess I need to act more sternly not to show that I don't bother about my impression, but to tell them that I need a good rest before I can move on... I should do something to tell them that I am a human... If I ever sense that they are trying to use me to the fullest because I have resigned in a very disrespectful way, then I gotta be honest: I won't give a fuck about the impression and you shall look forward to what I am capable in doing to make your life even harder than before...



I just have to say that being nice and kind is far much harder in this state...

No comments:

Post a Comment