Sunday, October 18, 2015

Things Starts To Change...

Since the day I am officially resigned, things were not going smoothly at all... It is just so not right... Since the first day, everything seems to be plummeting downwards... I might be having my life easy all these while but why does the bad things occurs the moment when I saw a new hope in my life??? Does that mean it was better to remain how my life was meant to be all along??? Does that mean it was a wrong decision for me to change my job??? Does that mean I am not supposed to be doing anything with my life which I am unhappy with currently and continue to dwell in this miserable life??? Once again I will repeat... I am not hoping everything to be perfect... In fact I am ready for every obstacle that will be coming...

Although I am prepared for everything but I don't think I am at the mental state which I can perform my best right now... For instance, I am required to standby at 1 in the morning... I am not complaining as I am just pointing out that something bad will happen regardless of how positive I am trying to think nowadays... Perhaps, a drop of patient and a bucket of positive mind is what I need right now...



I am getting exhausted over this life... Maybe a long vacation or a change of environment is what I want the most now...


No comments:

Post a Comment