Monday, July 9, 2018

2nd Week of July...

Met the Korean guy last Saturday... It was a fun meetup although it is short... Looking forward to our next meetup which I don't know when it will be...

This is the 2nd week of July... I really hope days passes by as quick as possible... Just bring me to the end of this month... If you ask me why, I do not know how to answer it... I just want time to pass by as fast as it can... Please fast forward my life lol...

To be honest, at this point, all I ever wanted is a short trip or vacation to an island... Does not have to be luxurious... Just wanted to go for a swim in the sea... And what's stopping me??? Being a poor asshole and one after another job stacking up endlessly... I really do not know how long I can hold on like this for now... Joey, please stay strong...



You can do it... Just stay strong a little longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment