Tuesday, July 17, 2018

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

Okokok I know I am not supposed to be this happy YET... One of the program held by New Zealand government, LookSee Wellington which I joined last year had notified me that they are looking for PHP developers few days ago... I've submitted my interest and this morning, my resume and profile has been reviewed by them and I am so happy that I was successfully accepted to Stage 2... Previously, I failed the program at Stage 1 review but knowing that I passed Stage 2 now, I am absolutely thankful... Now I need to record myself a profile video, upload it and submit my questionnaire for Stage 3 review... I really can't wait for this and I am so excited right now...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!



OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment