Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Not A Happy Month...

July 2018... It is not a happy end month for me... Felt a little stress and pressured in so many things...

Let me start with what happened last week... On Sunday, my car battery died after paying parking ticket at supermarket... Not sure how to express it but definitely I gave a lot of people trouble... Then yesterday, I forgot to take my road tax and drove my car all the way to the office with the expired road tax and have to take public transportation back home to get it... It is my fault for being forgetful though...

And because of the 2 incidents above, I have to use so much more money and I have to recalculate my financial for next month, which is already not pleasant... How am I going to move on like this???



Ughhhh... Help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment