Monday, July 16, 2018

Utada Hikaru!!!

Attended an event that solely plays Utada Hikaru songs... And you know what??? IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME~~~

I have to express my gratitude to the girl who arrange all the songs and the 2 vocalists that did a magnificent job... I never believe that night was the night where I can enjoy Utada Hikaru's beautiful songs with a huge amount of crowd (or fans I would say haha)... It was totally amazing and it was an unforgettable night for me...

So for the month of June, I have waited for Utada's Hatsukoi album to be released and for this month of July, I have attended the Utada Hikaru Tribute event... The next thing that I am looking forward in the month of August is Future Pop!!! Such a busy year lolz...



Everything is gonna be alright :D

No comments:

Post a Comment