Thursday, July 19, 2018

State of Confusion...

When I received the first email from LookSee, they mentioned that if I am the right candidate, they will present my profile to the employer... Else, they will add me as part of the group so other employers are able to view my profile...
The question right now is, I am part of the group and does that mean I am not the right candidate??? My profile is not being presented to the employer directly??? I am really confused right now...

I was really hoping that at least my profile will be presented to the employer immediately which they would at least acknowledge me a little... However, now all I felt is, sadness with very little of hope that I will be acknowledge... This is a bad feeling I have right now and I guess what I can do is just wait... Hoping for the best of luck for myself...



Kinda depressed right now but life still have to go on lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment