Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Future Pop!!!

Another track was revealed from Perfume's upcoming album, Future Pop which is called 'Let Me Know'... Their very first single for this album which is 'Tokyo Girl' is my all time favourite... Next, 'If You Wanna' was meh but luckily, 'Mugen Mirai' really brought up the hype back... And now, the next single which came out fresh from the album, 'Let Me Know' definitely defines the future pop atmosphere into this album... Many people might not like this album due to a sudden changes in their songs but I have to honestly say, I really love it so far... I really can't wait for the album to release now :D

Wellington??? I submitted my questionnaire and even uploaded a video profile... Took me few hours just to record a perfect video profile (it is so fucking difficult to do so)... In the end, I managed to get it done and hopefully this time, I can get a free trip for an interview hahahahaha xD



It will be even better if they skip the interview and recruit me immediately lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment