Thursday, July 26, 2018

Commitments...

Commitments are not a joke... Once you have a house and a car, prepare some money for it every month until you die... I can feel the burden on my financial from these commitments right now... And I don't just mean the loans that I have to pay but the extra services that are applicable to it...

For instance, your car needs maintenance every half a year and it costs me a sum... Then buying insurance (a huge cost is applied) for your car is a must due to renewing of road tax (a small cost is applied)... Renewing driving license is another thing although it only costs a small amount for a few years... All these comes with a cost that contributes to your commitments...

As for house, your loan is way much longer and higher in cost compared to a car... Insurance are not compulsory but there are some fee or tax that needs to be paid for a house (not sure what are the names called lol)... Lastly, you have to pay management fee monthly (for non-landed properties)... This is killing everyone...

I am not young and yet I still feel that I am struggling financially which is not a good sign... This year is going to be a bad financial year for me... Really bad...



Really really bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment