Friday, July 6, 2018

Lol...

Ok I find this funny and I have to post it out... Since I am bi, I would not hesitate to swipe right on any guys that I found hot in Tinder... But what I am surprised with more is the chances for me to meet up with a guy (as in meeting up face to face) is waaaaaaaay much more easier than meeting up a guy via gay apps... I mean like seriously??? LOL...

Ok moving on... Life is still balanced but I think I will go insane very soon, like within a week or two... Just completed one new project and 2 new projects coming in, where one of it I am fully in charge and another one I have to be part of it as well... I don't mind with all the new projects coming in but hey, can't I get some rest out of it at least??? Like I was supposed to be free this week and suddenly I have to do something back from older projects and have to get it done by end of the week (some is simple but some are not)...

To sum up, I can't wait to meet him tomorrow... And he is a Korean hahahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment