Monday, July 23, 2018

Selfish Me...

I remember stating this before in my blog that I have one and only one, extremely selfish request from the God, which is to work at some better country/place and it will not be in Malaysia or Singapore... First, why it is a selfish request is because my hope was not meant for the health of my parents but it was for my own happiness... I could not deny this as I admit I am no longer a filial piety son (since I have disappointed my parents or even my family with the fact that I am a sinner) and I could not give any happiness to my parents... However, in order to make other people happy, I have to ensure that I am happy myself FIRST and this is the reason why I have such a selfish request...

I have more to write but I am so fucking busy right now... Guess I will just leave it for the next post...



Gotta settle up my shit first sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment