Thursday, April 11, 2019

How???

He acts hot and cold sometimes... It is extremely difficult for me to catch what he wants from me... I do message him once in a while so that I can see if he still has any interest on me... Well although we agreed to stay a night in Genting, but it is still far away and I'm really afraid that something not right might happen between us before the Genting trip (touch wood)... If I ever confess to him and he accepts it, will it be different from how it looks or feels like now??? The thing is, we will be only meeting for not even 5 times and if I confess to him on Genting, will he able to accept it??? There are so many uncertainties that makes me ponder more than ever... The more I think about it, the more further I felt from being with each other...

Ok... I gotta think of doing something with him after dinner... That's it...



Action is louder than words!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment