Monday, April 1, 2019

Last Friday Night!!!

Ok I have to write out this story of mine... There is no fucking way I won't record this moment in my blog...



(WARNING: NSFW)



I've decided to meet up with a guy that I met from the forum. I added him on WeChat, had a conversation for a day, exchange some pictures of ours and plan for a meetup on Friday night (there was quite a long story before this but I'll skip it straight to the best part). Before we even met, I was already impressed by how his look and sexiness. No doubt, I told myself, that I like him a lot. Usually, Friday night has the WORST traffic but that night, it was seriously a miracle. The traffic was completely smooth as hell (and for him too) and that was the very first time I had such smooth driving on a Friday night. Hence, both of us reached the sauna downstairs, we met and we went up together. At the counter, we paid the entrance fee, head over to the dressing area, undress, grab a drink and we go for our shower together. This is how the story starts.

As we enter the shower area, it was completely empty. Nobody around, just the 2 of us in the shower area. As we take off our towel and hang it up, we move to the shower (an open shower) and wash ourselves up. At this point, we did not engage in anything. One reason is I did not initiate anything cause I really do not want to scared him the moment we met. Plus, he was very shy because he kept avoiding long eye contact with me every time I look at him. I think that was fine as he looks cute by doing that. When we are almost complete, more people walks into the shower and have their eyes set on us. After a minute, he left the shower first, followed by me. I told him that I need to use the toilet and he patiently waited for me outside for a minute or two (thank you). Once I'm done, I invited him for jacuzzi together and he nod. There were 2 other guys in the jacuzzi. As we both unwrapped our towel and enter the jacuzzi, everyone in the jacuzzi was looking at us. Nothing scary nor weird though. We move to one corner, and seat separately. Basically during the jacuzzi, we just asked each other questions and nothing much involved. After a long moment of silence, I guess this is the time. I invited him to the steam room, he agreed and we left the jacuzzi in hope that we did not catch too much people's attention. We wrapped ourselves in towel, and move on to the next stop.

I opened the door to the steam room. As a gentleman, I had to hold the door for him since it was my habit. As we get right into the steam room, he automatically leads me to the section where it was considered a hidden spot of the steam room. We sat down closed to each other, gazed at each other for few seconds, and I make my first move. I gently move my lips toward his, kisses his sweet lips and we both starts to make out in no time. While we were kissing, we both pulled each other closer so that our body made a contact and it went on for a few minutes. At some point, I know that I have to spice things up. He told me before that his ears turns him on a lot. Therefore, after some kisses, I slide my lips all the way to his right ear and start licking his ear thoroughly. I can see that he loves it as he moan erotically. On top of licking his right ear, I nibbled his ear and kiss around his neck area as well to give him some new sensation. Once I'm done with the right side of his ears, I went on with the left side. Again, he moaned again as I was licking all over his ear. After playing with his ears, my dominant mode was activated. I slowly kiss and lick all the way down from his left ear to his chest, on his well defined pecs and straight for his nipple. He did mention that nipple was not his sensitive spot but I still wanted to savour his nipple. I suck his nipple while giving him handjob and after a minute, I slide my lips across to the other side of his chest. Now, it was the finale. I slowly kiss and lick from his nipple down towards his abs, and all the way to his dick. At that moment, his dick was hard enough for me to give him a good suck. Without hesitation, I slurp up his erected dick and give him a slow and gentle blowjob. No regret. I could not help to see and hear him moan while I sucking him while I caress all over his body with my hands. For a good few minutes, I was a little bit tired and decided to stand up to stretch myself. Eventually, he move his head over to my dick and this time, he return the favour while I was standing. While he was sucking me, I bend myself and kiss him all over his back and neck. It was a very arousing moment for me because I know there are people started to gather around the steam room just to see both of us from all the moans. As he was sucking me while I kisses his neck, I moaned close to his ears in hope that he loves my moaning as well. Not long after, I decided to sit down just to make out with him. At this point, my eyes were completely set only for him, ignoring everyone else. While we were making out passionately, a guy approached us and some of them gave us a blowjob. As I notice the crowd is getting more in that small steam room, now I invited him to the room. Things get hotter from now on.

We wrapped ourselves and leave the steam room. I told him that I need to grab my supplies before we get into the room together and of course, to grab some drinks as well. Without wasting any time, we move quickly into one of the room and locked the door. We removed our towel, hang it up, throw my supplies to the ground, and I immediately make out with him. It was such a pleasure to make out with him the whole time even without thinking of anything else. It just felt so peaceful when I'm with him. At one point, I took control over his hands and place it above his head with his armpit exposed. Given that he clean shaved his pits, I immediately lick and kiss his pits without hesitation as well. This was the very first time I enjoy pit licking. After a few minutes, I decided to ask him if he is ready and he said yes. So I put on my condom and give him some lube while I lube my condom up as well. As he was lubing up himself, I squeeze quite a generous amount of lube to my fingers and I started to finger him while I kiss him again. Surprisingly, he moaned when I fingered and kiss him at the same time, which I found it attractive.

On our first position: Cowboy. I lied down on my back instantly while having him ready to ride me. As I placed myself comfortably, I hold my dick up so he could fit his hole nicely into it. One thing I admire about him is he never flinched or complain about being in pain when he ride me. It was so smooth that he gets in instantly. Of course, I have to ask him if everything is OK. He replied yes. As a top, we need to ensure that our bottom is at their most comfortable state. As soon as he is set, we are ready to go. He moves up and down and I was doing my humping motion as well to ensure that my dick hits deep inside it. At the same time, I give him a handjob to heightened his senses. I won't say I am an experienced top and I thought he might not enjoy much from it. But things feel different when one thing happened, while he was riding me, he had orgasm from it, handsfree. That moment when he was enjoying and moaning while riding me and had his orgasm twice, he look so fucking hot. I speed myself up and hump him even faster so that it does not stop that momentum that he had that time. Unfortunately after the 2nd orgasm, he stopped having handsfree orgasm. I still let him ride me for another one good minute but I feel that he might be a little exhausted, hence I asked him to change to:

Our second position: Missionary. This time, he lies down and I will do all the job. In this position, it was not a favourable position for him since he can't feel the excitement much from it, as I started to get tired, we move on to:

Our third position: Doggy. By having him on his fours, I hump him from the back. Not a favourable position as well, then we get back to:

Our fourth position: Missionary. As we both starts to get exhausted, I want him to lie down while I do my best to pleasure him. On our fourth position, it was another hot moment because I was totally soaked with my own sweat at this point as if a water pipe was burst. My sweat keeps dripping down to his body while we are on our missionary position. I apologised for a few times about it but to my surprise, he actually love sweaty sex as much as I do. Therefore, I push myself as much as I could to get the job done at this point. Unfortunately, we still can't achieve what we want to. Then we move on to:

Our fifth position: Cowboy. The position where he enjoy the most. Probably due to exhaustion, we both do not have enough energy to push as hard as our first time, which results in no orgasm from him even though he ride me hard. Not long after, I can see that he is exhausted and I asked him to stopped. As he was riding me while I get into my sitting position (my dick is still in his), we both cuddle each other and make out for a short period while we try to get our breathe. Finally:

Our last position: Standing. While we both are standing, I asked him to bend a little with his hands on the wall for support and I penetrate him from the back. This position seems to be the second most favourable position for him because while we are on it, he requested me to do it faster and I found out that his dick was wet as well. Eventually, I hump myself to the max and I have to stop due to complete exhaustion.

We both were drenched from my sweat. We both enjoyed it. We both were completely exhausted. But we still have one thing left to be done. I ask him if he wants to cum now and he says that he wants me to cum on his face first. Of course. It is my honour to do so. Hence, I prepare myself to shoot out the load onto his face, while some ended up on his hair and the wall. Now is his turn, and he requested to shoot on my face as well. I agreed. While he was building up, I proceed to make out with him with my cum on his face. Not long later, he shot his load as well. It is a happy moment in my life with him. We wiped our face, wrapped ourselves up, picked up my supplies and we left the room. We went straight to the shower room to clean ourselves, get dressed at the locker room and the end.



This is seriously a long ass story. Hope you enjoy it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment