Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Over Obsessive...

I do have this mental complexity where if I fall for someone, I will never stop thinking about that person... I have the tendency to ask a million questions so that I could know that person more... However, in this case, I felt completely like a creep, an over obsessive person that wants to know every single thing the person is doing at this moment... The more that person replies to my questions, the more I wanted to ask... It is very difficult for me to stop because in my mind, all I ever thought of was I wanted to know this person more deeply... I can easily have emotional crash if we failed to meet on an appointed date... That's when my mind will ask me if that person is trying to avoid me or that person finds me annoying or something... I just can't get these things sorted out accordingly by myself... Of course, I still know how to interpret based on their reply whether they are interested with me... Once I got the message, I will eventually understand and stop communicating completely...

I really have so much things going on in my mind... It's like a battlefield... What am I supposed to do make that person feels comfortable and I do not being so obsessive at the same time???



Douyatte?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment