Monday, April 22, 2019

Trying Something New...

For my facial skin care routine, all I ever did was cleansing it with some face cleaner and nothing else after that... However, I notice that the pores on my face becoming more visible and this somehow tells me that I should be changing my face cleaner... Without a doubt, I tried to do some research on the web and I ended up with 2 products, Origins from the US and Innisfree from Korea... I've picked Innisfree since cosmetic products from Korea are more trustable and because I am newbie in this skin care routine, I tried to pick something that is easier for me to apply... As recommended, I bought these 3 things:

1. A face cleanser
2. A toner
3. An all-in-one essence

I tried it for the first time and it does seems to be easy to deal with it... No fuss, just cleanse my face and leave the shower, wipe it dry, apply toner and the essence finally... Simple... I can't say much about the improvement it have on my face right now yet, but it looks promising so far as I notice smaller pores on my face and brighter complexion out of it...

Eventually, for a full facial skin care routine, there are 2 more steps that I did not perform yet which are:

1. Exfoliate
2. Moisturise

Exfoliation is a once or twice per week thing while moisturisers is a daily thing which should be done lastly after applying essence... However, I did not buy any exfoliating and moisturisers products BUT I do have some free free gifts that are able to exfoliate and moisturises as well, which I can use it if I wanted to for a few times... Guess I should give it a try since it will be wasted if I'm not using it right??? Lol...

Honestly speaking, I am still a completely newbie in this field and I will try my best to learn more along the way... The biggest struggle that I am facing now after I started my facial skin care routine is I can barely scratch my face when it is itchy lolz....



It is so much fun finding something new to do once in a while lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment