Monday, April 15, 2019

Tell Me...

I have this bad omen, something bad is going to happen... I always believe of the curse that I have... The curse where every first good thing will never happen, and it tends to be miserable... So miserable that it will eventually leads me to depression... However, I told myself that this is a norm and I should just move on with my life... But this, I don't think I can ever get it through that easily... I really do not know what he is thinking about, and at the same time, have I done something that he dislikes... Indeed, I hinted way too much about how much I love him all these while but could it be possible that he find me being too clingy or something??? I am so desperate for an answer from him but I am afraid it will further destroy our friendship... After that message, he never even read or reply my question which makes me felt that he is starting to avoid me... I understand that we just met twice and if he found me annoying, I really really really hope he will tell me directly rather than ignoring me completely...

Ok... Again I am being selfish this time but I really really really hope that our Genting trip is not going to be cancelled due to anything bad between us... That's all I am asking for dear God... As long as I get to be with him just for that night, I will be extraordinary happy... Yes I do...



Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment