Sunday, April 14, 2019

Why???

Met him again last Friday night... To me, it is definitely a not so favourable night, not sure who is to be blamed as there are too many people involved out of the sudden... This is basically what happens:

1. As usual. Things goes well on the first half hour. We had a minor fun in shower.
2. We move on to the room. Hope that we both can have a good time.
3. Situation changed. He wanted to try threesome. I agreed cause I am willing to do anything just for him.
4. Went out to find someone. Frankly speaking, nobody really caught my attention because I only have my eyes set on him.
5. Found someone. Good looking but not hot. I am OK with him since I asked him to pick anyone he wants.
6. Threesome ended badly. He did not enjoy much, and I felt worst not because I did not get to enjoy but the 3rd guy used 2 of my condoms and nobody enjoy. Not awkward though.
7. Get along with him, and became friends, went for dinner together.
8. Met a friend of 3rd guy since we were OK for him to invite his friend together for dinner.
9. Known each other quite well, and went back home.
10. Once I reached home, I personally message him and ask what does he think about 3rd guy ask if we are couple. He say the truth is we aren't. I accept that. Then I ask him directly if he ever thought about we both as a couple, he replied no.

Ok based on the story above, yes I am glad that I met the 2 new guys (the 3rd guy treated us for dinner so I can forgive him on the condom) but overall, it was quite an unfavourable event or day for me. I am completely lost on what he thinks about me right now.



I really love him a lot actually. Not because of the fun we had but because of the person he is. Just that I am not sure what he thinks about me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment