Monday, April 8, 2019

Near Yet Far...

Will be meeting him this week, but it would be on Friday... Feels so close yet so far... Can't wait to see him again, the one and only person that is willing to meet me again when I asked for another meet up... Usually others will ignore me after our first meet up but I understand very clearly that they found out that they are not fond of me so it is fine... I did the same thing so I could not blame them at all... But him, the very first guy that really fond of me as much as I fond of him which I never experience before... I can definitely smell love between us... And I really hope it does :)

Right now, I need to keep myself cool and not overthinking too much by looping Kill This Love... I have to stay cool and chill until we meet up on Friday night... So torturing...



Dear Brain, you can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment