Thursday, May 7, 2009

1.30PM...

The time has come... The time where I will struggle to survive and panicking when I didn't study much... (LOL... Just Kidding :P)

Oh gosh... I'm not really panicking or what... Just that feeling kinda worried... And my worry is when I enter to the exam hall, read the questions, and it is unrelated to what I've read... In other words, I study those things are not questioned in the exam paper... Ughhh... Sounds even more worry after I wrote it here... Geez... Should not mention about it... Anyway, now seems to be very early to me... Paper at 1.30PM and most of my housemates are going for 9.30AM paper already... Haih... Why they start so early and yet I so long 1... Swt...

Nevermind... Gotta refresh myself with more programming codes now... Hehe~~~ Benkyo Benkyo~~~

Talk about it... I just changed my photo on my profile... For some God knows reason, I post a pic of my face for the very first time in my entire life... LOL!!! I really dunno what's the reason... But, I realise something... No matter how I pose or take my pic from any angles, I just can't get a perfect shot for myself... Seems like the pic I'm currently using for my profile is my best shot... (=.=) I know I'm ugly anyway from every perspective...
Sorry for being ugly... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment