Monday, May 25, 2009

SUMMER BREAK!!!

At last!!! My last paper!!! YES!!! It has ended!!! My summer break!!! Is STARTING!!!
What else can I say :P

Yay... This week, seems like I will be extremely busy... But not for tomorrow... Tomorrow is just an annoying day :(

Then on Wednesday, I will be going out with my Uni friends to Mid Valley... This is the first I'm going out with my Uni friends in more than 5 people (Lol...) and it seems like I will really enjoy that day... Hehe...

Thursday... Well... Is my relaxing day... Since Monday to Wednesday I have to go out from my house, it's tiring... XD
Staying at home on Thursday is a good choice ^.^

Then on Friday, I will be having dinner with my school friends (Is school this time, not Uni... Lol...) at Kuchai Lama maybe??? Anywhere will do because I will enjoy no matter what... Haha~~~

Wow... Seems like this week is busiest week I ever had in my entire life time... Hehe... But I'm sure I will enjoy to the max for this week... (except Tuesday)

HAPPY SUMMER BREAK!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment