Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Sims 3...

(This is The Sims 3... Cool huh???)

See that... Suddenly, I feel like I'm having The Sims 3 fever now... Lol... Maybe because The Sims 3 is coming really soon (June 2nd), I feel like playing the game now!!! Oh God... I feel so stressed from both exam and waiting for the game to come out... What am I suppose to do??? Oh please... T.T

I have checked on The Sims 3 new trailers and gameplay videos... I was like:

"WTF!!! I WANT TO PLAY IT!!!"

Ok... It does sounds too much but I really can't resist when I see people playing the game... From what I see, the entire layout has changed... From making your sims to building, everything changed a lot... Is like a new game to me and it really caught my attention a lot... Well... Maybe because I'm a fan of The Sims 3, I think like this... But seriously... For those who dislike playing The Sims, you should give it a try on The Sims 3 when it is out because it will be slightly different from what you seen from The Sims 1 and 2... There will be some elements that maintained in The Sims 3 such as making sims, building houses and fulfill your sims' necessity... But now, it would be much more different... Trust me... It is "slightly" different from the previous games... I feel that everyone should give it a try...

(Lol... I sound like promoting games again...)

Oh well... Time passes so fast... 2 and half days more to study... Gotta catch up with both Friday and Saturday paper... Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment