Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Music Player In My Blog~~~ Yay~~~

At last... I manage to find a music player with a playlist on it... I've been looking for this thing like few months ago... When I look for those previous ones, some requires payment, some has complex steps to get the code for the music player and many weird weird things la...
Now, I found one that is superbly easy and convenient!!! Even though I need to register as a member (It's free ^.^), it was very simple to make your own playlist... Actually, I've been looking for such music player all the time... And the special thing about this music player I have is that you can even watch instead of listening to it... Well, I have put in some Perfume's MV and it looks good on my music player too... The music player I'm using is called MixPod... If any of you would like to find a good music player with the playlist on it, give it a try on the MixPod website... Just 3 simple steps and you can have your own music player on your blog, or MySpace too (But not sure about the others... LOL...)

Well... Hope you all would enjoy the songs I recommended... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment