Monday, May 11, 2009

David Archuleta - Zero Gravity

Lol... I was listening David Archuleta's song lately... Don't know why but I started to love his song back again since he came to Malaysia for promoting his album... Well, no worry... I didn't meet him (LOL!)... I just downloaded one of his old single, A Little Too Not Over You and is not that bad when I listen to it... Then I also listened to his latest single, Touch My Hand... In fact, I found out that his latest single is not as nice as his previous singles such as A Little Too Not Over You and Crush...

There is a good news now... He has a new song but he haven't announce it as a single yet... It is called Zero Gravity... I found this song is much more better than Touch My Hand also... LOL~~~
Even David Archuleta said himself that this new song is more like a dancing song... I really like the music of this song even though the lyrics is so-so... But overall, is still a good song... I love it... Haha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment