Monday, May 18, 2009

Puru Puru???

Ok... The time has come... The most dangerous exam week compared to the others... Where Friday, Saturday and Monday are the papers I have to sit... It's like one paper on Friday, then the following day another paper and two days of resting to reach my last paper... Actually, I'm kinda excited as my last paper is getting nearer (so does my summer breeak) and I will be able to enjoy my summer break... However as I said... There are still a lot of things I have to do during my summer break... Haih... So busy busy busy...

Well... This last 3 papers are very important to me... I think I gotta concentrate on study these 3 papers... Really have to study HARD and SMART... Phewww... So dangerous man... Feel kinda worried yet happy... My feelings are jumble up... Lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment