Friday, May 29, 2009

Tagged By Lulu... >.<

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Cheek

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
OMG!!! IS SUMMER BREAK!!! NOOOOOO~~~

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
Fadz ^.^ (Uni friend)

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
Ermm... Dunno :P

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
I really wanted to donate... But I haven't got any chance to do so... LOL!!!

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Well... Of course... My cousin sister lor...

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Choi Choi Choi!!! Touch Wood Touch Wood!!! Touch Steel Touch Steel...

8. What does your last text message say ?
Forgot...

9. What are you thinking right now ?
The Sims 3... PS3... The Sims 3... PS3...

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Yup!!! My niece... My 8 months old niece... ^.^

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
12am...

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
LOL!!! My father bought it for me... Is Giordano anyway...

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
No... No human but my games only...

14. Who was the last person who text you ?
Forgot...

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz:
1. Olivia (Ollie)
2. Vincent
3. Fuh Yuen
4. Celestia
5. Jonathan
6. Wei Leung
7. Saw Pin
8. Lulu
9.
Chee Kien
10. No more friends that blogs...

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
LOL!!! No one!!! Single!!!

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
Male

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
Not impossible but they definitely never met before each other... Lol...

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
Accountancy??? >.<


19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
Few hours ago...

20.Is no.4 single?
Nope...

21. Say something about no.2
One of my best friend lor... Hang out also together... But now he's not in Malaysia for few years...

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
The world will be divided by zero...

23. Describe no.9?
Errr... A good guy lor... Just like to tease me everytime he saw me...

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
No comment...

25. Do you like no8 ?
Well... She's my friend... Of course... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment