Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bored... Yet Exams Is Coming...

( Can you see the Raaaaaiiiiiinnnnnboooooooooowwwwww???)


Today is Tuesday... Joey reporting in... It's been 2 weeks and I haven't start touching any books yet... It sounds like I'm well prepared but in reality, I'm not... My first paper is at Thursday... There is just 2 more days to go... And I'm still haven't read anything...
NOOOO!!!!! I AM READING!!!!! Reading my blog... XD
But seriously... I do not know what to study for my first paper... Haskell... Oh Dear Haskell... Why there are so many programming language exist in this world... Lol~~~

Well... I think I will try to study something today... So I can easily prepare for tomorrow further study... Hehe ^.^

Good Luck to all Nottingham Students ^.^
Especially my course mates and Nottingham friends... Wish all of you get first class ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment