Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wow!!! Unexpected!!!

Omg... Yesterday, I went to the 3 Sony Centre shop which are located at Times Square, Low Yat and Sg. Wang... Of course, I went to ask about PS3 and I found out that the offer provided by each of the Sony Centre ARE DIFFERENT!!! (Omg... Confusing...) But I'm glad that Times Square offers the best promotion for PS3 just that I dislike one of the game they provided, Ninja Gaiden something or Sigma??? Baaaaahhhhh!!! Who care about that game... I should have ask them can I change the game instead... :(

Times Square provides 2 controllers and 2 games with the console for 1.9k. Well, among the other Sony shops, it is considered the best one... But then, when I went to Low Yat, I found the console I want, the "Black Cloud" 160GB with Final Fantasy 7 Avalanche Logo sold for RM2450 just for the console, 1 controller and a Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete with FF13 demo!!! I was like, WTF!!! SO EXPENSIVE 1!!! MOTHER~~~

Ok... Nevermind... I think I will pass on that... Maybe I just can buy the
Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete Blu-Ray disc and watch it with my PS3... Or maybe I just copy from my friend ^.^

Time goes by really fast... And yet, I still haven't touch any of my book... My first paper begins at 7th May... And I just can't imagine what will happen... No worry... I still can study... There is still a lot of time for me study ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment