Monday, February 25, 2019

Complex...

This is getting complex... I'm not sure what am I supposed to do... This guy that I fell in love with, he has a boyfriend of 3 years and suddenly, he is asking me to shower together with him... Isn't this is cheating??? I really think he should not step too deep into this else it will be a big trouble for him... Of course, I agreed to it but I will never shower with him until he is clear what he is doing first... It is not just for his boyfriend but for himself... This is not something I can agree to do UNLESS his boyfriend knows about me, and his boyfriend is OK with it... A 3 years relationship without sex for a year, this is actually very bad given that he has high sex drive...

Nevertheless, I want him to remember he has a boyfriend regardless of what we are going to do... I will feel guilty if they broke up due to me...



Joey... Do what is right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment