Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Torturing...

That same feeling I had once... That feeling of not able to meet him... One regret is all it takes to bring me down... One regret that lingers within me for the past few hours... It is short, but lengthy enough to torture me... I am really curious on why he is not messaging me... Because he was shy??? Or afraid to disturb me??? Or he feel insecure??? Or he just suddenly lost interest on me???

After all the things happened, how can he don't feel anything while I was surged with it??? I mean, it is very clear that he is interested in me but why he never try to message me??? Was it because he lost my contact accidentally??? Or because I gave him the wrong number??? Why my thoughts became so complicating??? Why I did not initiate more that time??? Why I did not do something right at that very moment??? Why??? Why do I have to torture myself with these regrets???



How am I supposed to get through my days like this???

No comments:

Post a Comment