Wednesday, February 13, 2019

That "Fourking" Combos...

Let me tell you how this guy made me fall in love immediately within 5 minutes... I mean, no joking... Nobody has ever done that so well to me which seduced me instantly... I called it as the four fucking (fourking in short) combos:

1. The guy approaches me and ask for my number probably because I caught his attention and he has an interest on me
2. The guy approaches me topless. How not to look and admire his body that close? And, he has the type of body that I totally adore
3. The way that guy act, being so manly yet shy when he tries to approach me. Seriously, I never experience such adorable moment of a guy being shy. Is hard to explain but his look when he is shy, I FUCKING BOUGHT IT!!!
4. He request for a hug when we are both shirtless (I just put on my pants and he was on his towel)



If a person never fall for this fourking combos, I really don't know what your heart is made of lolz... If it was a girl using the fourking combos on me, yes, I will fall for her too...

I never really believe in God but for this guy, I have to give it a try... For once, I really pray and hope that I will get a chance to meet him just once, face to face in the gym so that I can clear things out... Else, a message from him would do good... I'm not asking much... Just one thing... So please... Help me out for real...



I can barely carry this burden in my heart... If I never get to settle this feeling out, it will forever be a burden to me and I'm ain't joking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment