Sunday, February 24, 2019

Hmmmmmm......

I am eager to meet him, sit down just 2 of us and talk the whole day... I just want to know him more, spend more time with him so that he gets comfortable with me being around him... Unfortunately, to me, I felt that I am some sort of alternative or substitute entertainment to him (either a good or bad way)... He tend to reply my message a few days late... He rarely ask me questions... He don't seem to meet me eagerly... I admit I love him when we met for the first time... Eventually, if he continues to be like this, my feeling will slowly vanish as well, which could be good for me...



Nevertheless, yesterday BLACKPINK concert was fantastic!!! I just hope to see them again and again and again xD




I will definitely attend all BLACKPINK's concert in Malaysia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment