Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentines...

Before I leave my house, I pray one more time in order to hope to meet him again today... Indeed I sound greedy at this point because my previous wish was fulfilled... And now, I'm asking for it again... However, I have no choice because he did not send me a message... Not sure if he really saved my number or what but I can't wait like this... It won't do me good... I want a firm answer tonight... I was going easy on him yesterday because I believe in him... But this time, he broke his promises twice and I don't think he will dare to defend himself in any way... And like I said, yes, I will go wild... I may have those traits and looks of a small, young kid but once you messed me up, you gonna get it... First of all, if I meet him tonight, I will ask for his number, pull him along to my locker and pass him my phone... No running away... Hell yes, I will send a message right away and ask him to confirm the message is received successfully... Secondly, as a punishment, I will pull him to the shower and force him to hug me for at least 1 minute (I do not want to make his friend waiting for him and I am a gentleman) unless he is alone... Thirdly, ask him for dinner... To be precise, valentines dinner... I want to officiate it as our first day of dating if he agrees as a punishment as well... I may be evil, but goodly evil HAHAHAHAHA!!! If he declines, fourth thing to do, ask his real intention... Does he want me to be his FWB, or clearly a friend, or something beyond... If he says he is awkward, shy and still adapting, it is OK I can give him time but one thing is we have to know each other more by communicating more, not just at the gym but through messages and hanging out together more...

I am so gonna bombard him with questions... I do sound like a girl right now but sorry to say, I won't miss this opportunity...



If I see him tonight, he will never get a chance to leave the changing room lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment