Tuesday, February 12, 2019

FML!!!

It has been a long time since I have this love torturing moment... This time, it is a guy from the gym I went for a month... The story goes like this:

 (WARNING: NSFW)

I just finished my workout, undress myself in the locker and put on a towel then I head over to the shower cubicles. I used to shower at the last cubicles because I am tempted to masturbate in the shower most of the time. But of course, I am not ashamed of doing it but I ensure that my curtain is completely covered to avoid unnecessary exposure to the public. It started off with a shower and after a minute, I notice a guy used the cubicle next to me. I am OK with it so I continue showering and of course, I started to wank. Initially, my plan was just to wank it out, clean myself and leave the shower. But something intrigued me to continue and slowly enjoy my wanking session while having a guy next to me. For a moment when the guy next to me puts his hand on the cubicle wall (I guess he is trying to peek through the cubicle wall which is slightly transparent) and his shadow is obvious enough that he was trying to peek to my cubicle from his cubicle. The shadow of his body was too apparent that I immediately knew he was trying to peek on me. Since I let myself out, I don't mind him peeking as long as he is on his best behaviour. For a good 2 minutes of me showering and wanking, looking at his shadow moving back and forth, I knew where this would be going.

After 5 minutes, he can't resist and bravely opens my curtain to peek on me. I saw him (he is an old uncle, not chubby but not fit either) and he was looking at my hard rock dick, while I was rubbing it. He ask me to walk closer so that he could give me a handjob and I just allow him to do so. After awhile, I felt that it is very inconvenient to have our fun like that and hence, I just decline his good offer so that I could wank it myself and get it done. I get back under my shower and continue wanking, waiting for it to burst. Not even a minute, the uncle sneak out from his cubicle and go straight into mine. For a moment, I was shocked that he was so brave and next, he immediately kneel down and suck my dick. Of course, I did not resist because I knew this would happen and since the uncle desperately wanted to suck mine, I let him do it as long as he is enjoying it. As I have been wanking for quite some time, I was getting close to cumming before the uncle suck me. Not even a minute, I could not hold it any longer. I was trying to warn the uncle that I am going to unload by tapping both of his shoulders but the uncle still continues. At that moment, I shot right inside his warm mouth and he still continue to suck my dick for awhile. It was great and relaxing. The uncle stood up and proceed to wank himself right next to me. I did help him by giving him handjob and I just played with his nipple until he unloads. Not sure if the uncle enjoys it but since the uncle offered to unload me, I have to thank him and give him a kiss on his cheek. After showering his cum off his dick and wrapping himself up with his towel, he leave my cubicle and I continue showering myself clean.

This is where the interesting story begins for me. I was done cleaning, wrapped myself in the towel and walked out from my cubicle. As I left my cubicle, a guy came out from a cubicle opposite of my row. As just something happen, it is normal that I pretend nothing happened and walk away as quick as possible. Even though I move quickly, I did had a glance on that guy. Nice chest and muscular arms. Perfect for hugging. Looks above average but never get too in detail. Basically, it is just a feast for my eyes, not my heart. I head towards to my locker and start to dry myself and put on my pants. After I put on my underwear and pants, it was him again. Same row of the locker. He opens his locker and look at me for quite some time. I noticed that. I mean, I noticed him because I really admire his body a lot. I never expect anything since he look very straight and manly to me. And this is when the unexpected thing happens. He was looking at me the whole time. I was curious and gazed right back at him. He was constantly looking at me and I somehow knew what's going on. He tried to approach me but he moved back when I look away because I was busy packing at the same time. Then I look at him for a good few seconds. He was still looking at me and clearly, he is being shy even though he wanted to say something to me. After I get his hint, I smile back and continue looking at him, as if asking him not to worry just approach me. He took a few steps, and walk towards me, and he tries to say something by mumbling first. I gave him a "Yup?" response but he was overly drown by his shyness and said "Nothing..." and walked back to his locker (at that moment, his shy and awkward look is so fucking adorable!!!). Since I knew what's going to happened, I look away as if nothing happens but I knew he wanted to say something. I pretend to pack my stuffs, and after awhile, I look at him again. His eyes meet mine for a good few seconds and he embrace himself to walk towards me again, slowly. Deep inside me, I really adore him because I can see that he wants to know me but afraid that I don't like him. To break his shyness, while he walks toward me, I make my move by walking towards him. I greeted him "Hi" (IIRC) and we both shook hands. Then, he asked my name and I asked his. But the surprising thing is, he asked if we can hug. Just so you know, I have not put on my shirt yet and he was still on his towel, while his body is still wet. "Sure", I replied. As we embrace our body together, I knew that feeling had a strong impact on me. Although it was just a quick and short hug, it was lovely. After the hugging, he immediately apologise to me that he made my body wet as well. It was OK for me since it is not extremely wet either. At this point, I found out that he is actually a nice guy which I like. Manly at the outside, shy on the inside. It never fails to attract me. And because of this, I think he is few years younger than me as well. Then I put on my shirt and he asked for my number. Of course, it is my pleasure and honour to give him my number. Unfortunately, I was so mesmerised by his body that I fucked up my chance to get his phone number. I could have input my number on his phone and give myself a miss call so I can get his number but I did not. I was completely mesmerised. FML. I regret up until now for not doing it. Worst, I did not ask him for a dinner yesterday. FML. And I did not stay longer to have longer conversation with him. FML. I am utterly regretting right now. I'm not sure if I will get the chance to see him again even though he said that he goes to the gym every weekdays for the last 2 years. I just feel that good things will never come to me so easily like this, and this is the 2nd time a guy approaches me, asking for my number (exclude gay saunas). Usually I am the one asking. This hot guy really leave a big impact on me. Finally, after giving back his phone with my number on it, I just move on and leave (dumb and fucking noob of me) by saying "OK I'll be leaving now. Hope to see you again" and he replied me back "Alright. Nice meeting you". The End.

Seriously, I never wish or hope for being rich or what but this man, is definitely something I want in my life. He is my ideal guy. I am really hoping that he will either message me, or if he don't, at least let me meet him up in the gym again so I can properly welcome him. It would be devastating if I don't get to see or chat with him today.



Dear God, kindly give me a chance. This is the very first time my ideal type of guy approaches me and ask for my number. If he is really interested in me, please please please at least have him message me or let me meet him again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment