Thursday, February 14, 2019

Thank God...

I never pray to God for help unless it is necessary but yesterday, my prayers was heard... It was kind of miracle to be honest and to return my favour, I swear I will not eat beef anymore... Let me go through the story on what happened yesterday...

(WARNING: NSFW)

As usual, arrived to the gym and start changing to my workout attire. I never have high hopes because something tells me that I won't get to see him today since I did not manage to find him on Tuesday as well. I told myself yesterday if I don't get to see him, I will just accept my fate. Hence, I just get back to my usual routine. But the only differences this time is I am paying attention to the guys around the gym more than usual, in hope that I can identify him or he identifies me... For an hour plus, it was disappointing but I accepted it. Things changes from this point.

I went to the changing room, looking around as well. No luck. Head straight towards my locker and undress myself for shower. I told myself again that I should just shower quickly and leave the place since the chances for me to see him is as thin as a beach sand. As I walk towards to one of the cubicle, a guy was infront of me. Well, normal. He enters his cubicle and closes the curtain. As he turns around with the curtain almost fully closed, my eyes met his. I can't recognise him at all since it was just his eyes. I mean well I gave up my hope anyway. I just walk to the cubicle opposite of him. As I was trying to close my curtain, BOOM!!! FUCK YEAH!!! The guy opposite me pulls his curtain completely open, with the sudden moment where memories surges right into me. It was him. As if I regain back how he looks like that day. His eyes, face, nose, mouth and most importantly, his body. I can never forget his firm yet meaty pecs and arms. I can feel my eyes was full with joy. Excitement. "Shane?" I blurted. He said "Hey" and that very moment, I was melted with joy once again. We both walk out of our cubicle and greeted each other. After asking some questions, we proceed to a spot and again, he asked me for a hug. I mean why not? Both of us was on our towel, topless and we hug each other. That hug is definitely something I could never forget, probably because it was him. I wanted to hug him longer but I know he was a little afraid of other people noticing so after a quick hug, I asked him for his number. He was kind of reluctant to give me his number but I emphasis on reminding him to message me. I believe in him. I trusted him. And the next part is the interesting part.

After some talking, we both parted ways. As I enter my cubicle, I noticed that he was following me. I mean that's fine. But he seems a little shy. He peek through my curtain but he did not ask for anything. As he was trying to walk away, I peek out of my curtain and he notices me. A manly guy but shy in any possible ways. I BOUGHT IT!!! I ask him over and he ask me why. Of course, my instinct tells me that I should take a shower with him, hence I invited him to shower together. He declined at first because he was afraid and I know I should not force him at that point so I ask him to shower next to my cubicle. He agreed. As we were showering, the cubicle has a 2 sided glass wall that is slightly transparent. I saw him putting his hand on the glass wall, so did I, as if we are holding each other's hand. After awhile, he was done showering and left his cubicle. I purposely open some gap between the curtain for him to see me when he is done. Yes. I am not ashamed because it is him. He stops, glaring at my naked body and asked me am I top or bottom and I replied I'm vers. As he was glaring at my dick, he offered to touch my dick. I was OK with it for sure and to get him closer, I pull him in a little to my cubicle but he is still afraid of the people around. As he was playing with my dick for awhile, I really wanted to pull him in but to ensure that he don't feel uncomfortable too much, I let him go. While he was enjoy looking at me, he asked me to show him my butt. The fact that I have this firm, perky and bubble butt will attract a lot of tops. As I showed it to him, he smiled and compliments my firm butt. Honestly speaking, I don't really feel anything when anyone compliments my butt probably because I'm not a real bottom as well. At that moment, involuntarily, I asked him "So you're a top right?" and he nodded without hesitating. Eventually, the crowd around the shower area is getting more. Few guys were roaming around and we knew this is the time for us to be apart. He goes back to locker to dress up and so do I. We left the changing room. As I was walking out from the changing room, I saw him for the last time, and I reminded him to message me no matter what. The End.

Now. I'm very pissed (but not mad) with the fact that he did not message me even though he promise me. I mean, if you are interested in me so much and you try to jual mahal by not giving me your number, I can honestly say that the next time you meet me, you may like it or dislike me completely. Don't blame me though. You played with my feelings first but I can tell he won't mind what I'm going to do to him because he really fall for me somehow. I may be soft from the outside but I can be wild sometimes xD



Promise is a promise. Like I will stop eating beef as agreed. You have triggered my wild button so you better be prepared for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment