Monday, February 18, 2019

End Of Lunar New Year...

Tomorrow is the last day of Lunar New Year... It has been always joyous during these period because we will get to visit friends' house and eat sinful food... Gambling, playing games and many more are like additional toppings to the festive seasons... It will never be bored... It will never be silent... It will always be fun all the time... I enjoy it a lot :D


Now moving on to my personal life... As expected, he did not send me a message... Frankly speaking, I still miss him a little as of now... I just feel like I should not give up on this... Is it because I'm getting older to think about having a relationship or what??? Lolz...
Even if I don't get a chance to be in relationship with him, I am very happy to be a close or good friend with him... I am ready to make a move on the person I am interested but situations does not allow it such as:

1. The girl I love - Every time when I try to date her for lunch/dinner, she will be either not in Malaysia, or she just went back to Singapore... I really love to be close to her as much as I could and slowly further our relationship but NO!!! Not even a chance for me to do so... Given how expensive Singapore is to me, I will never think of going Singapore for a day or two just to meet her...

2. The guy I love - He asks for my number and never message me at all but I still in love with him... After the incident, I felt way much better but I really hope that I can further develope our relationship... The only place that I can meet him now is at the gym...

I am still not giving up on the girl actually... I will do anything to get close to her as long as not asking me to go Singapore that's it... And yes... Being bisexual is not fun because we will ended up having more options to choose from...



So, who am I destined to be with???

No comments:

Post a Comment