Tuesday, February 26, 2019

First And Last...

Yesterday night will probably be the first and the last time I can have fun with him... Not because we don't get to meet anymore, but the fact that he is attached does not really give me a choice to have him in my life or something similar... Friends, yes we still can be but I believe it will not turn out to be best friends type of relationship... Probably just hi and bye type... Given that he don't mind about having fun with another guy while he has a boyfriend, this show how desperately he needs sex in his life... I don't feel guilty as I am not attached and at the same time, whatever we did might cause him to break up, which I do not want it to happen either... I just want them to be happy with their life and I sincerely meant it... Or perhaps, I am envious of other people's relationship LOLZ!!!

Anyway, this week is a completely havoc week for me... Hope that I can really survive through this week...



Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment