Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Resident Evil Fever!!!

(Ada Wong... I'm having Resident Evil Fever now... Swt...)

Well... I do not know why but suddenly I feel so eager to play RE4 now... Oh Geez... But I was worry about one thing... There are BABIES in my house... How am I going to play horror games when they are here... Swt... As you can see, the zombie are ugly and most of the mutated zombie looks weird... To babies, it might be a nightmare!!! I do not want to cause the babies to cry suddenly while they are sleeping... So, playing horror game when they are here is a very bad idea... And from Monday to Saturday, I can only play at night time... OMG!!! Night time play horror game... That is gonna kill me... T.T

I do not want to play halfway and suddenly my father call me... It will really frighten me if I am concentrating in playing horror games... And we have to concentrate on the game when we are playing... If not, we will just ended up with a "Game Over" sentence... Lol... I do not want that to happen... Yet, I am so eager to play it now... Arghhh!!! Why is it like this!!! Sob Sob~~~

Alright... Ignore that... I feel like time is passing very fast... We just finish our first semester, and the second semester is beginning at 2nd February... Omg... Is like just blinking my eyes and it *poofs*... Here comes the end of your Year 1... Wahhhhhh~~~ Plus, I must concentrate on my Year 1 2nd semester exam too... Sob Sob... Anyway, it shouldn't be a problem... Just get along and try to understand one by one... And "Ta Daa~~~ This is the end of Year 1..."

Geez... I just feel there is a hell lot of things to do after my Year 1 finish (I will have my summer break then~~~)... But still, ignore that... Just follow the present... Concentrate on everything I am going to do now... As life goes on and on and on and on~~~

Lastly, I miss my RE 4 game... T.T Need to get a suitable time to start my RE 4 Marathon while my 2nd semester haven't started yet... Hehe~~~

"Come on Ada and Leon...
Let's kick some zombie butts"

No comments:

Post a Comment