Thursday, January 29, 2009

Is Tough... And Hard... And Difficult...

I realise one thing... The longer I play Resident Evil 4, the harder the game is going to be... It was like,

"OMG!!! There is one hellish boss on this route!!! Then there is a bunch of zombies that would not die from handgun on the other route!!!"

I'm not good in boss fighting to begin with... Of course I will choose the route with a bunch of zombies... But I do not have enough ammunition to fight a horde of zombies... And those zombies have to kill them two times!!! Arghhh!!! Where is my dearest ammo gone!!!

Geez~~~ This game is hard but it is fun too when it comes to people who likes challenging and exciting games... ARGHHHH!!!
I STILL HAVE FEW MORE DAYS LEFT ONLY!!! HOW TO FINISH IT!!!

I don't think I could finish the whole game within this week liao... Is ok... I will take my time to play... Hehe~~~

Lala~~~ Now in the mood to gamble~~~
Lalalala~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment