Monday, January 5, 2009

The Period of Boredness...

Why I have suffer this!!! The period has come again!!! T.T
(Is "Period" of exam... Dun think other things... :P)

Geez... When it comes to exam time, I just dislike the exam time schedule they made for us... Taking 4 papers in within 3 weeks is a hell of wasting time!!! I just get pissed over this thing whenever I taking my exam... WHY!!! WHY NOTTINGHAM WHY!!! T.T

I know their purpose to give 2 or 3 days before the paper... They want us to well prepared but 3 days is more than enough for me... I just need 2 days if the module is difficult and 1 day is more than enough for less difficult module... I feel like wasting my time when it comes to exam period... I really like to study but I just do not have the mood when think of the extra days they gave me... Well... Maybe this is my attitude... Last minute study always suits me... LOL... But I still make use of the time before my paper... To me, my way of study is 1 day I will use to revise and a day before my paper I will revise again... Once this is done, I feel well prepared to sit the paper... And once I stopped studying for that module, I will not touch the paper anymore unless there is new info I must know... Swt... What can I do now... I have to suffer 3 weeks of boredness at Semenyih... I really envy my Business friends where they only hav 2 weeks of exam only... Damn!!!

Ok... Now im feeling better after I express myself... Blog is such a good place to release my anger ^^
Gotta prepare for study now... Hehe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment