Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stoners~~~

(Isn't this pic is "ARTISTIC"???)


Now I am gonna post some pics that is NON RELATED with babies... For the 1st time... Hehe... I do not want to stick with baby pics because later got people call me pedophile... SWT!!! Anyway, let me intro 1 of my bizarre, adorable, humorous, and cunning friend... Hehe~~~

Now... Lets begin with his name... He is called WZ, also known as the "Stoner" to me... Hehe~~~ He has a adorable personality when he stoning... I dunno why but he does has this special effect to him... As u can see from the pic itself, it is how obvious he creates an environment that simply gives a feeling of artistic... Plus with his stoning look in this pic, the whole atmosphere around him is totally astonishing... Haha... That is the reason why i took this pic... Oh I forgot, that stoning looking cat besides him also make the pic looks perfect... Hehe...

Well well, now, I think the pics explains everything... Stoning guy with a stoning cat builds a totally different environment... And yea, this pic I took during New Year Eve... Hehe~~~

I will post more pics next time... See ya~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment