Friday, January 23, 2009

Regretness???

(Oh geez... Resident Evil again... Lol... Can't stop thinking about it... Swt...)

Seriously... Why I didn't love Resident Evil earlier??? Have to wait until now only play such superb game... I feel kinda stupid for not playing such good game up until today... Resident Evil series has won quite an amount of awards from most of the gaming websites... Since RE 1 up until RE 4, RE series receive a lot of positive critics from players and game judges... Eventually, when I start playing RE 4 (which is my very first RE game I've played) I feel that there is no other horror shooting game that can beat RE series... When I look back to the old RE series games, I can see a huge improvements in RE 4... Well, since RE 5 is not released yet, up until now RE 4 is consider the best series among all RE series... Haha... So I told myself... "I must finish RE 4 before RE 5 is released!!!" Yea... I sounded as if I have PS3 but well, it is like an encouragement for me to finish this game no matter what... We should not waste such good game and good game must be appreciated till the end... Hehe~~~

Well... screw it... I only have 9 days left to finish RE 4 before my second semester starts... WTF!!! 9 DAYS ONLY???!!! OMG!!! ARGHHH!!! Die lor... 9 days to finish 1 whole game... I really dunno I can make it or not... But still, I will try my best to play... I think during midnight I still have to play... LOL... So sad... The worst time to play horror game also have to make use of it in order to finish the game... But it should be fine... Maybe won't freak me out... I can control myself... Lol... (Hope so...)

*Sigh* The overall time I have spent for my RE 4 up until now is only 3 hours... It is like still at Chapter 1 but second part like that... OMFG... I wonder how long the game will be... 9 days... Haha... *Fainted*

No comments:

Post a Comment