Monday, January 19, 2009

Resident Evil 4 ~Creepy~

(The two human that fights all kinds of zombies... Lol...)

OMG!!! I just started to play Resident Evil (RE) 4 yesterday evening and the game atmosphere really making me feeling uncomfortable... Geez... Creepy crackling, footsteps sounds really gives me a chill on my spine... But then, I can't deny that the game is very fun... A lot of command actions like jumping over fences or jumping in and out of a window really make the game easily to run away for me... Lol... Seriously... Playing RE 4 really need to make good use of the commands in order to survive... I will just run the hell out of a group of zombie just to reload my pistol... And the zombie keep chasing after me... Arghhh!!!~~~

Ok... For this moment, I am only able to control Leon for this moment... Later on, I am able to play Ashley Graham (The daughter of the president) and Ada Wong... At least Ada is good because she can equip weapons to shoot those freaky things... As for Ashley, she only has a torchlight on her hand, walking around the knight castle ALONE... Oh geez... I really not sure I can play that stage all by myself... Really tense... Sob sob... And yes... I so damn hate those zombies that knows how to throw their axe and explosive molotovs on me!!! Really pissing me off because always make me use too many healing items... T.T And I do admit that I'm not good at evading attacks... Have to train that first... Hehe~~~

Anyway, the gameplay is quite intriguing and it does not hesitate all shooting game fans... Personally, I'm not a fans of shooting games but somehow I started to have a like on shooting games after I played Left 4 Dead... Ohhh... Darn... Love horror shooting game now... What should I do!!! Sob sob... Is a good thing anyway... I am one step closer to game maniac... Banzai~~~

Hmmm...I think I will stick to RE 4 for this moment first... Have to finish this game ASAP... >.< (I don't think I will be playing RE 5 because the characters is not as cool as Ada or Leon... Lol~~~)


No comments:

Post a Comment