Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dou shite???

As I expected... This year CNY will be less exciting and less fun compared to last year... However, there is sudden change in this year CNY... Previously, my family CNY celebration is just collect ang pow and do nothing... Meanwhile, it will be more fun and enjoying with my friends last year... This year's CNY infact is just like an opposite of last year's CNY... With my friends this year is less exciting, but my family side seems to be more exciting and fun... What a twist and turn it has became... LOL!!!

However, I still miss my friends side of CNY celebration... That's because can't get extra ang pows!!! Grrrr... Haha~~~ It should be fine anyway... Still enjoyed myself in the end this CNY... Haha...

Gotta finish Resident Evil 4 before my course starts!!! (4 days to go!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment