Monday, January 12, 2009

Friends Oh Friends~~~

(Lol... My friends... Hehe~~~)


I don't have the habit to name my friends... So, those are my friends... LOL... Well of course I'm inside too... Hehe... Just try to figure which is me la...

NOW!!! WAIT!!! Why did i post this pic up??? Ehhh??? Did i uploaded it??? How come??? I didn't think of doing that... Ok... Sounds weirder and weirder... Oh geez... I remember back why I post this pic... Is because it is an unforgetable memory... (Or is it because I have nothing to post???) Haha~~~ Sounds so funny... Dont laugh... It's for my satisfaction by doing something I would like to do a long time ago... Somehow, i feel so happy and glad when I'm letting other people to see my friends face... LOL!!! (But I still don't dare to reveal my face... Dunno why leh...)

Wish you all a happy day after reading my nonsense!!!
Hehe~~~

Tomodachi, tomodachi, tomodachi... Boku wa "HONTOO NI, HONTOO NI, HONTOO NI" shiawase ne~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment