Friday, January 2, 2009

Say Ahhhhhhhhh~~~~~~

(Ahhhhhhh~~~~~~)

Haha~~~ Now is time to post some baby pics again... It's baby world time~~~

Ok... This naughty girl is called Isabelle... She is around... 1 years old??? LOL... I'm not sure but should be 1 years old plus... I took this pic when I went to Penang with my family... To me, she is 1 of the "Black Listed" baby... Hehe~~~ No worry... I'm not gonna kidnap her... Whenever I saw her, the 1st thing I will do is pinch her cheek... Muahahahahahaha~~~~~ (She has a soft,bouncy, puffy little cheeky~~~ Can't stop playing her cheek T.T)

This little girl is fine no matter what if she is not seperated from her mom... Among all babies, this little alien will cry when I "Pou Pou" her... If other people "Pou Pou" her, she will cry until the sky falls too... She is totally sticked with her mom... An extremely bad girl... LOL~~~

Ok... Thats all I can say about her... I will update about her someday... Hehe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment