Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year~~~

Minna~~~ Happy New Year~~~ Welcome to 2009~~~ Wish all of you as healthy as always and always be cheerful~~~ Remember everyone, enjoy your life to the fullest~~~

Ok... My greeting for New Year is kinda late... But I have no choice... I just woke up this evening around 3pm like that... I came back home at 8am this morning... LOL!!! Really sorry for this late greetings... >.<

Anyway, yesterday is my happiest New Year Eve I had celebrated in my entire life... I do not know why but I got a very sweet feeling about yesterday... And what I did yesterday??? I just went to Clubbing for my 1st time...(And I dont really like clubbing anyway... Lol...) But, my sweet feeling is not coming from clubbing... In fact, it is because I see all my friends so happy and enjoying themselves... To be frank, this is my very 1st time seeing all my friends enjoy themselves to the fullest when they are clubbing... Maybe because its my 1st time thats why it seems precious to me... However, that feeling is actually special compared to the others... (Seeing my friends drunk and vomitting... LOL!!!)

During clubbing, only 2 people out of 9 people is not drunk... 1 of them is my fren obviously and the 2nd person is me... Yesterday I didnt drank a lot too... Just had a cup and half while the rest is cleared by my friends... The 1 that is drunk and vomitte for almost 3 or 4 times is the 2 guys that drank the most... Haha... I knew I'm not a good drinker thats why I drank 1 and a half cup only...In the end, I am the most good boy among them all ^^ (Ceh~~~)

Haha... Well... Thats all I can say about my New Year Eve celebration... It is unforgettable for me as it was precious to me... I really hope that I can go clubbing with my friends again ONLY WHEN there is an eve celebration... Now my pocket bocor liao... Cannot use any more money... Need to save for CNY to gamble... MUAHAHAHAHAHA~~~

See ya~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment