Thursday, January 15, 2009

Resident Evil Degeneration!!!

(Leon Scott Kennedy in Biohazard 4 or Resident Evil 4)

Ok... First of all, don't mistaken with what pics I have uploaded above... My main purpose is to upload a Claire Redfield or Leon with Claire pics together but I just can't find the pics that can resembles Resident Evil Degeneration... (Sob sob...)


The truth is, I have watched Resident Evil (RE) Degeneration a few days ago... And I was like... "OMFG!!! THIS IS F**KING AWESOME SHIT MAN!!!" Ok... No offense... When I start using the word "F**KING"... I really mean it... My friends sure understand me... Hehe~~~

Seriously, RE Degeneration is damn awesome... This is the first time I started to like RE series... All this time I don't feel anything special about it... But the moment I watched it, I really feel surprised and astonished... It is a superb CG movie that really attracts me a lot... Plus, the story itself is so exciting and also somehow scary??? Haha... Not sure about the scary part because the whole movie is so tense and exciting... Hehe... Somehow, I think I really fall in love with this movie...

Besides the movie itself, the character that used in RE Degeneration, Claire is beautifully animated in this movie... OMG... When I was googling and compared the RE 2 Claire with RE Degenration Claire, I just can say 1 thing... "RE Degeneration wins all..." LOL!!! No doubt... She is so darn pretty and beautiful in the movie... Oh geez... Im blushing... >.< Unfortunately, I just can't get a suitable or proper pic of Claire in RE Degeneration... However, I got Leon instead but it was RE 4 Leon and not RE Degeneration Leon... Haha... And I just realize, Leon is freaking awesome too... At the movie, he did a lot of cool stuffs that really gets my attention... But I wont tell what he did... If you wanna know, watch it... Hehe~~~ Buy DVD or Blu-Ray to watch... LOL!!! Really worth the money... No worry...
And 1 more thing, I like Leon's hairstyle in RE Degeneration (But not for RE 2 and RE 4)... It is really damn cool... Lol... Suitable for main character in a movie... Not bad not bad... I wish I got that kind of hairstyle... Too bad my face does not match with that hairstyle... T.T *Sob Sob*

Ok... Thats all for today... Remember to watch it if your friends or family has the movie... Is a must watch movie... And remember, Claire is always the best... Lol...

Tata~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment